Website Discovery Limited
Work closely with a passionate development team to design, develop and maintain IT based solutions for a dynamic, multi-national company that sets the benchmark in its industry. Must be a team player and have the ability to work with both vertical and horizontal colleagues both in a formal and informal setting.
- Working with multiple business areas and multiple teams that require deep integration of solutions
- Ensuring that the customer requirements are delivered in the implemented solution, on time and of the highest quality
- Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process documenting, validating and translating it into Product
- Requirement Specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the business areas
- Testing and validating the functionality of the technical solution against the business requirements as well as providing testing support to the testing team (defect management)
- Evaluate and measure efficiencies of business processes and provide recommendations
- Proactively identify risk pertaining to the project.
- Interfacing between the business client and the development team with regards to the customer and functional requirements
- Query and Post Go Live Monitoring Reports
- JAD Sessions
- Solution Proposal
- Customer Requirements Specification (CRS)
- Technical Rule Configuration Documents
- Data Driven Analysis
- Product Requirements Specification (PRS)
- Release Notes
- High level project planning
- Scenario planning and test Case design
Qualification & Experience:
- Honors degree
- Business experience & product knowledge is advantageous
- BPMN Course
- UML course
- Testing experience.
- More than 3 years’ experience as a BA. (Compulsory)
- Relevant tertiary qualification/Informatics degree or recognized BA qualification/diploma (compulsory)
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A