Website Dischem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require an experienced Cash Office Administrator for their Ottery store in Western Cape. You will oversee & ensure the accurate cash up control. This includes, but is not limited to: daily takings; documentation; banking; & monitoring of balances. Assist with other required administration & ensure escalation of issues to management. Act as liaison between all relevant parties.
- Prepare and run reconciliation on a daily basis, as per company operating procedures.
- Organise and administrate all unauthorised items in the Cash Office.
- Prepare and submit petty cash summary and cheque request for review and approval prior to submission for reimbursement.
- Manage Cash Office access control (Premises – safe, access to cash office, authorisation of staff).
- Prepare, order and receive the branch change requirements to ensure cashiers have sufficient change to provide the best customer service experience.
- Control and balance the petty cash on a daily basis, and ensure all control measures are in place and adhered to.
- Analyse, interpret and report on all incomplete dockets, price overrides, negative sales, line voids, tender ups, and document voids and points reversal.
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Sound numerical skills
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Grade 12 / Matric (Maths or Maths Literacy)
- Strong command of the English language
- Computer literate – MS Office
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ cashier experience
- SAP experience
- Administration experience
Company: Dischem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A