Website Dischem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a SAP Functional Specialist to join the team at our head office in Midrand. The main purpose of this role will be to provide functional support to business in relation to SAP and maintain system integrity and functionality of the assigned SAP Finance module.
- Conduct quality assurance by testing current and new processes and identify defects in order to eliminate any systems lags.
- Maintain, change and support all master data for SAP.
- Document SAP solutions, requirements, and specifications with regard to technical functions, transactions, and operational processes and procedures.
- Perform and document detailed testing of all improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Investigate and propose possible solutions within the SAP environment.
- Maintain system integrity and functionality by designing and compiling specifications, this includes all applicable documentation.
- Analyse trends and provide system improvements and enhancements to achieve department objectives.
- Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP and any other Dis-Chem systems.
- Provide effective and continuous functional assistance and training on Dis-Chem’s SAP system.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Quality Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP Certification
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance or other relevant fields
- Grade 12 / Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in SAP ERP
- Knowledge of BPC and RE-FX
Company: Dischem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A