Website Dischem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Merchandise Pricing Admin at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be required to manage all merchandise prizing of procurement department in an effective manner according to Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Resolve any heat calls as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure no selling prices are below cost pricing.
- Ensure daily active communication with your line manager/ supervisor.
- Assist stores with any problems they might experience.
- Ensure pricing data is maintained and updated as per management instructions.
- Daily SAP prices executed on SAP to cross check correct prising.
- Ensure monthly prices files to be sent to relevant buyers.
- Manage the price file master data document for all vendors.
- Assist internal customers with queries they may have in a helpful and insightful manner.
- Support all category buyers to ensure no financial losses occur on stock.
- Liase with suppliers for all vendor prize increases.
- Support finance on all vendor queries related to merchandise prising.
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination certificate)
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- 2nd Additional language.
- South African Citizen
- Basic knowledge of how prices can affect the whole of Dis-Chem.
Qualification & Experience:
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Company: Dischem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A