Website Dischem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Creditors Manager at our Head Office in Midrand. The role will be required to effectively manage Creditors functions by ensuring timely payment of invoices and expenses, maintaining accurate records and control reports including driving compliance and good governance for assigned function whilst delivering excellent service to stakeholders.
- Develop and update relevant accounting, finance and management policies and procedures.
- Assists with credit approval activities, collections, applies policies and maintains supporting processes and procedures.
- Liaise with suppliers with respect to management of account queries.
- Forecast cash payments and anticipate challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Investigate financial queries in accounts payable, analyse root causes and provide resolutions.
- Assist with treasury management process including transfers between accounts and ensure optimal utilisation of facilities.
- Ensure compliance in terms of all the financial requirements (SARS, and Companies Act etc.)
- Arrange financial audits and reviews as required.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Monitor and report customer credit risk, recommends credit exposure limits and facilitates special credit arrangements and problem collection accounts.
- Authorise and validate all electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Approve reversals of claims where necessary according to query procedure.
- Safeguard Group finance by establishing and maintaining internal controls.
- Perform analysis on supplier accounts to identify problem areas where intervention is necessary.
- Computer Skills – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Business Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Deadline driven
- Time Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial Management skills
- Communication Skills
Company: Dischem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A