Curro Uitzicht has a position available for a Remedial Specialist
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Current SACE registration
- B.Sc or appropriate B.Ed degree preferable
- Relevant experience teaching across phases
- CAPS experience is essentialA clear criminal record is essential
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is required
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westrern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A