Website The Clorox Company
o ensure proper start-up and shutdown of the line operations, prepping and operation of equipment, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, and insure components are fed into the equipment with good quality as an output.
- Package product, seal cases, and put cases on a pallet.
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description.
- Insure proper case fit and pallet pattern
- Check for quality aesthetics & standards and cleanliness of the product before the product is packaged.
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- Ensure proper operation of equipment
- Assist with equipment changeovers and set up equipment
- Place empty pallets on the lines and remove FG pallets via a pallet jack.
- Assemble various components to create a finish good with the goal to complete a Burt’s Bees, Inc., product for retail sale
- Correct add components to the line (including threading & splicing labels).
- Perform conveyor changeovers.
- Make boxes, print labels and insure proper labels are on the boxes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Physically capable of long periods of standing (up to ten hours).
- Must be willing to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- Work Keys: RFI = 3; AM = 3; LI = 3
- Physically capable of finger, arm, & wrist dexterity and twisting.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 1000 pounds on a hand truck.
- Good basic math and reading comprehension skill
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing Public Relations Writing/Editing
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A