Website The Clorox Company
Primary responsibilities include making decisions that are in the best interest of the overall plant in the short and long term utilizing WCO principles. Under limited supervision works as a fully trained molding operator responsible for operating and adjusting all the equipment associated with the molding operation. The employee must demonstrate and sustain proficiency in areas of Safety, Quality, Housekeeping, Production and Cost. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operators are required to acquire and maintain fork truck license and be proficient utilizing lift to complete job-related tasks
- Work safely as a fully trained Molding Technician
- Work closely with other departments (packaging, maintenance, shipping, planning, etc.) to ensure all issues impacting production are communicated and resolved promptly
- Understands and adheres to proper hold procedure during each hold event for bottle quality
- Communicate quality issues to the right resources and respond in a timely fashion
- Treats safety, quality, environmental and housekeeping as a TRUE non-negotiable
- Responsible for operating and adjusting all the equipment associated with the molding operation.
- Ensure daily shift production count, labor hours associated with production, downtime associated with production run are entered. Verify accuracy of data entry.
- Performs specified periodic quality checks, understands quality requirements and is able the make equipment adjustment safely to meet those standards.
- Rotating with other team members to perform all tasks within the department.
- Must have the initiative and enterprise to tackle problems without supervision and develop creative solutions.
- Complete major maintenance at the Group 5 level
- Handle proper equipment adjustments as needed by us for problem solving tools
- Must have good interaction skills, work respectfully with a diverse group and build synergy
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Must be able to perform basic PM’s such as bearing and chain lubrication, inspection of components for wear, maintenance of pneumatic system components, etc.
- Possess knowledge and skills to work as a fully trained molding technician
- Demonstrates ability to organize work area to the 5S standard
- Detail-oriented, willingness to learn, creativity, with sense of urgency
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A