Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
- Specialty Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Neurology / Multiple sclerosis, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Asthma, Oncology, or Pediatrics.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Valid driver’s license.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license (in good standing)
- Sign on bonus with 1 year commitment.
- With years of experience to reflect : 2-5 years of hands-on nursing experience and direct patient care service required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A