As an Ambassador of client service and communication for the Maison, he/she is responsible for providing advice and technical explanations and responses to clients as it pertains to the servicing of merchandise. He/she will provide after-sales service resolutions/solutions that meet and/or exceed clients’ expectations, to ensure the highest level of client experience.
- Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations
- Ability to perform basic product services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience
- Meet and/or exceed service timeframes and client expectations for Maison appropriate follow-up to service
- Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service
- Must understand the client’s needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
- Computer and internet Savvy.
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
Qualification & Experience:
- MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment.
- College degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A