Website Cape Union Mart
Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Clear Criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
Company: Cape Union Mart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A