As part of a specialist Cyber Technical Pre-Sales team for our new automated Threat Intelligence driven, automated detection and response platform (Eagle-i), you will ensure that client propositions are brought to life and evolve at pace, through the application of business-driven scenarios and use cases.
- To swiftly develop and retain an intimate knowledge of the Eagle-i platform, the services that it powers and how the platform delivers those services.
- Use that knowledge to provide subject matter expertise to prospective customers on the technologies that underpin Eagle-i; bringing them on a journey by presenting and articulating relevant use cases that align to strategic advancement of a customer’s business outcomes, in a language that can be easily consumed.
- Work with customers to co-create use cases, which are then fed back into the central team for further development and deployment.
- Become proficient in the navigation and user management of the Eagle-i demo environment and the use case framework that will underpin this, to understand how the framework drives the positive improvement of a customer’s business outcomes.
- Interface with our SecDevOps and Portfolio teams by gathering and sharing customer insights and feedback; ensuring new use cases are continually created so that the platform continues to develop, evolve and maintain relevance in an ever-changing threat landscape.
- Share own knowledge with Security sales teams to broaden their knowledge and awareness of the Eagle-i platform and its capabilities – thereby empowering them to start their own conversations with customers – owning the process of down-streaming such information.
- In depth knowledge of overall security trends, products and solutions
- Experience in implementing change as part of a continuous improvement lifecycle
- Industry leading expertise in Cyber Defense capability definition, countering the evolving global threat to government and enterprise assets
- Strong presentation skills, ability to influence and provide thought leadership
- Proven experience in Cyber Pre-Sales and mapping features and use cases to customer outcomes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A