Website Aspen Pharma
To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will be also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
- Manage key customer sales and effective relationship management.
- Providing ongoing customer support.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Establishment of positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Effective management of the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Active engagement with team members & piers in order to build an exciting and high performance team and company culture.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets and market share objectives.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Effective territory management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage.
- Matric qualification.
- Existing relationships with key customers in the territory would be advantageous.
- 1-2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A