Website Asda Stores Limited
As a Warehouse Shift Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in our distribution centre, ensuring our operation runs smoothly and as efficiently as possible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You’ll champion the unique Asda culture and be a role model to your team, ensuring they get the right products to the right store at the right time.
- Delivering team ‘huddles’ and ensuring your team are kept up to date on current performance
- Delivering KPI’s and managing performance in the team to achieve them
- Review processes and drive continuous improvement
- Strive to continually improve engagement
- Driving a strong team work ethic
- Full P&L accountability for your shift
- Coaching, developing and line managing your team of department managers and colleagues
As a Warehouse Shift Manager, experience working in a similar distribution operation is essential, with a proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s. You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change, whilst being passionate about doing the right thing for our customer’s by driving quality and adhering to process.
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor, motivator and role model to the managers and colleagues around you, driving performance and working cross-functionally, communicating effectively across all levels. You’ll be the ‘go to’ person for training and upskilling,
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lymedale, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A