- Mentor junior team members.
- Maintain existing switching products
- Assist customers with integration into our switch
- Maintain compliance with banks (implement patches etc.).
- Explore new switching products, conduct P.O.C’s.
- Recommend enablement of enhanced features.
- Provide solutions for customer requirements (both terminal or switching).
- Enable any source channel to integrate into our switch.
- Implement new features on both terminal and Switching products.
- Offer technical guidance to team members.
- Align team deliverables to the business strategy.
- Make sure terminal products delivered to customers are fit for purpose
- Recommend enhancements for terminal applications
- Explore new terminal products and how it can fit into our business model.
- Ensure the terminal products maintain association compliance.
- Explore products other than terminals, e.g. Mobile phone, ecommerce etc.
- Assist with Crypto key management
- Diploma in IT (programming)
- Project management (GIBS) (Advantageous)
- 10 years work experience
- 5 years in Payments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A