- Implement sales strategy and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare proposals for the provision of products/services.
- Monitor and reporting on customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competitor capabilities.
- Perform Key Account Management duties on designated accounts.
- Provide accurate forecasting of business and market needs.
- Follow up on new sales prospects and develop existing customers’ business needs.
- Interact frequently with strategic customers to understand their environment and requirements.
- Maintain high quality information in support of proactive management of sales and delivery targets (Pipeline, OE, Revenue and GP).
- Project manage the implementation and deployment of products, services and solutions to the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key individuals within assigned accounts.
- Monitor and reporting on sales prospects, progress and performance.
- Represent the company and increase revenue by selling the company products and solutions to all potential customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Management
- Experience in Solution Sales in the Payments / IT Service Industry
- Business Management Degree/Diploma highly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A