Website Aldi UK
You’ll support the ongoing development and expansion of a team that is responsible for new development sites in key regions and expanding the London portfolio. This includes providing organisation and administrative support to the Director and wider team, diary and travel management and producing documents, reports and presentations.
- Diary and travel management.
- Organise ad hoc events.
- Provide general administrative support to the National Property Team.
- Log and manipulate data in Excel.
- Produce documents, reports and presentations.
- Confident communicator.
- Prepare, analyse and create memos and letters.
- Provide organisational and administrative support to the Director and wider team.
- Check and process credit cards bills and expense forms.
- Process invoices, and associated documents in accordance with departmental processes.
- Develop and administer electronic filing system to include scanning of documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient with the ability to prioritise a very busy, varied workload.
- General office skills.
- Previous property experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organisational, time and diary management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Proactive attitude to teamwork.
- Ability to analyse and question current processes with a view to making improvement and creating efficiency.
- Capable of being the external face of the department to both internal and external stakeholders.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A