Website Aldi UK
As a Procurement Assistant, you will be a leader as well as a manager. Providing help and advice to both internal stakeholders as well as suppliers to increase value and drive down costs. The process requires high levels of analytical and commercial skill, not to mention excellent negotiating and influencing skills. Achieving success in a negotiation is probably one of the most stimulating activities you can take part in.
- Project savings tracker.
- Delivery of sourcing projects/tender process/procurement process including utilisation of SAP Ariba.
- Contract implementation process/contract repository.
- Policy and procedure management.
- Supplier on-boarding/supplier contract database.
- First refusal contact tracker.
- Chapter 8 tracking and administration/contract renewal diary management.
- Departmental administration/PA duties.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships both internal and external.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and SAP Ariba.
- Experience with contract and supplier management.
- Qualified to degree level is desirable.
- Experience of handling PA duties.
- Experience with office management/office administration.
- Experience within indirect procurement, ideally within a multi-site business.
- Flexible and resilient when workload demands it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Educated to GCSE or A Levels or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task; managing a varied workload and conflicting deadlines.
- Experience with strategic sourcing and negotiation.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A