Website Air Canada
The Manager, HR Solutions Management will act as a strategic partner working in collaboration with all areas of Human Resources to identify opportunities to leverage technology. The incumbent will act as an “technology translator”, bringing an understanding of how the HR web systems space unlocks fresh insights that address talent and business-related challenges. By diagnosing business needs, identifying areas for improvement, and effectively engaging with the internal clients, the Manager, HR Solutions Management will improve decision-making and enhance business outcomes. The Manager, HR Solutions Management will lead a team of analysts who will be responsible of delivering the HR Systems initiatives.
- Employ best practices and established standards to ensure application is easy to use.
- Evolve the secondary system of records outside PeopleSoft (Primary system of records).
- Ensure solution and data framework consistency.
- Lead the HR Digital vision of the line Director and ensure compliance to delivery standards.
- Work with Functional Architect and Experience Manage to ensure consistent employee and HR Manager experience.
- Lead the growing Data Solutions Integrations team of 8 .Net developers.
- Apply knowledge of trends and developments in web technology.
- Own data integration with PeopleSoft / Primary System of records.
- Document technical and functional design.
- Own, enhance and maintain the HR web systems space
- Thorough experience using Azure DevOps, GIT/SVN
- Expert level understanding of Frameworks like MVC and relational Databases like MS SQL and front-end languages like JQuery.
- Expert level knowledge on .Net 4.5 and .Net Core 2.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts
- Must have 6-8 years of .Net development along with 2 years of team leading experience.
- Project Management experience (asset)
- Working experience with cross geographical teams
- Must have led and executed a medium-complex development project (More than 30,000 manhours of effort)
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A