Website AECI Limited
- Responsible for providing technical support and responses to Account Managers and clients where required.
- Create and load premixes onto the AECI Animal health admin portal.
- Final approvals of premixes.
- To assist customers and Account Managers with technical queries on the Admin portal.
- To assist with the maintenance and updating of the Admin portal.
- Assist with reworks, recalls as well as expired stock as required by the Business Unit Manager.
- Approval for replacements for factory.
- Communicate with Quality Control regarding approvals of raw materials and quality thereof for use in the factory subsequent to procurement.
- Monitor activities under the incumbent’s control with the aim of improving overall productivity.
- To possess the ability to solve problems systematically.
- To appreciate the importance of customer satisfaction and responding to this accordingly.
- Team work
- Apply expertise and knowledge
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Analytical skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and organisation
- Work standards
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Adapting and responding to change
- Problem solving
- Presenting and communicating information
Qualification & Experience:
- A registered Nutritionist, per SAHA law and SACNASP regulations
- Minimum education Grade 12 with tertiary qualification of an MSc Animal Science degree (or years of experience equivalent to qualify for Sci. Nat)
- Must have a solid understanding of animal feed and nutrition.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license, have own reliable transport and be medically fit to drive.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a Nutritionist specifically in formulation
- SAHA law and SACNASP regulations we are not allowed to operate without a registered nutritionist
- Possess work experience in feed formulation.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chloorkop, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A